Members of Data Science Engineering have a passion for not only mathematics, but also technology. If you join our team, you will have the opportunity to stay on the cutting edge of research and then to put this research to practical use by building your own software and infrastructure systems. When you push out your code, you will be able to see the results of your efforts ripple throughout our systems in real-time.
Our advanced optimization team focuses on utilizing data to drive revenue at Adohm while optimizing value for individual marketers across our growing product eco-system.
Your main responsibility will be to improve and scale our internal optimisation algorithms. You have a deep understanding of statistics, experimental design, and software engineering. You are comfortable working with Adohm’s large dataset and possess the ability to articulate recommendations in a clear and concise way. You will bring a real passion for finding creative end-to-end engineering solutions to complex business problems.
- Must have 5 years of experience in Artificial Intelligence
- Develop scalable algorithms to optimize, predict and monitor campaign performances across a diverse group of marketers
- Design and run experiments to optimize user segmentation, campaign setup, and real-time bidding strategies
- Report on department-level achievement of goals
- Conduct reviews of code and system designs
- Communicating and convincing vested stakeholders the nuanced benefits/drawbacks of your proposed solution
- Ph.D./Masters in a quantitative field such as Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science , Physics or a related degree
- Freshers with minimum experience can apply
- Strong programming skills in R or Python libraries like sklearn, numpy, pandas, tensorflow, kerasetc
- Deep statistical skills - experience conducting field experiments and interpreting results to partners
- Experience with distributed analytic processing engines like MapReduce/Hive/Presto/Spark
- Basic knowledge in multivariate data processing, modelling, machine learning, statistical modelling, deep learning, and implementation
- Basic knowledge of multivariate data processing, computer vision, probability theory, pattern recognition, distribution theory, statistical modelling, reinforcement learning, stochastic modelling and optimisation, NLP, time series forecasting, reinforcement learning etc
- Good communication, organization, and problem solving skills
- Background in digital marketing
- Familiarity with a wide breadth of mathematical knowledge (e.g., convex optimization, Bayesian analysis, control theory)
Most Sought- Employee Benefits- "We Care"
- Competitive salary and commission/bonus
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Professional Development & Training certifications
- ‘Golden Tiger’ Awards to recognize achievers
- Fantastic work hard / have Fun Tech environment
- Empower Girl Child
- Monotony Breakers
- Work-Life Balance