COOKIES AND AUTOMATED DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
We may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
Our Website pages and emails may contain web beacons that permit us to count website page visitors or email readers or to compile other similar statistics such as recording Website content popularity or verifying system and server integrity.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data to provide you with products, offer you services, communicate with you, deliver advertising and marketing, or to conduct other business operations, such as using data to improve and personalize your experiences. Examples of how we may use the personal data we collect include to:
- Present our Website and provide you with the information, products, services, and support that you request from us.
- Fulfil the purposes for which you provided the data or that were described when it was collected.
- Notify you about changes to our Website, products, or services.
- Administer our Website and conduct internal operations, such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes.
- Improve our Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you.
We may use personal data to contact you about our own services that may be of interest to you.
We may use personal data to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal data for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.