How to verify Google My Business Without Postcard
Google My Business is one of the most prominent services that Google is offering to business owners out there. Along with the assistance of Google My Business, you will be able to manage the online presence throughout Google in an effective manner.
In order to get the most out of Google My Business, you need to verify your business with it. Once you are trying to verify by submitting all the information, you will get a postcard to your physical address. However, that’s not the only method available to verify your Google My Business. Here’s a series of steps that you can follow to proceed with Google My Business verification without postcard.
Your business phone number can be used to verify Google My Business account. Here are the steps to follow:
- You should initially log into your Google My Business account by providing credentials.
- In case if you have multiple accounts, you need to make sure that you are logging into the exact account that you need to verify.
- Upon logging into Google My Business account, you will be able to find a link called “Verify Location”. You should click this from the menu option. Then you will be directed to a set of instructions. You should follow the instructions and complete your business verification process.
- At the time of completing business verification, you will be asked to provide a phone number. You must enter this to verify the Google My Business Account. This is the alternative method that you use instead of a postcard to verify GMB account.
You can also use your business email address to verify Google My Business account. Following steps can assist you with it.
- You should log into the Google My Business Account. Now you need to click on the specific business that you need to verify. Along with that, you can also click on the “Verify Now” button.
- You will now be provided with a list to pick the verification method. From that list, you will need to pick Email.
- You should now wait until you get an email to the mail inbox.
- Upon receiving the email, you should open it and click on “verify” button you see. Or else, you will also be able to enter the code that you receive along with the email inside Google My Business dashboard to complete verification.
As you can see, you will be able to go through some simple steps and get the Google My Business verification done. You are strongly encouraged to pay your attention towards these methods and proceed with a convenient method out of them. Then you will be able to get the verification done without having to wait till postcard to arrive. Even if you have difficulties with receiving the postcard, you can follow these steps.