Guide To Bookmark A Tweet
In recent time, the only known way to save a Tweet was to like it, copy the link somewhere, or to screenshot it. Twitter announced a new Bookmarks feature that allows users to save Tweets on Twitter and return to them after some time.
The Bookmarks feature gives makes it easier to share Tweets privately. If you see a cool thread and want to share it with someone but don’t want to tag him or her in the thread, you can use the bookmark feature to Direct Message it to her via text or email.
The Bookmarks Twitter feature is available on your iOS, Android app, and mobile.twitter.com, but not yet available for desktop. The Bookmarks feature is very simple to use.
Below are the three steps you need to know about before using Twitter’s Bookmarks feature.
- How to Use Twitter’s Bookmarks Feature
- From a Tweet, tap the share icon.
- Select “Add Tweet to Bookmarks” (you then have the option to “view” Bookmarked Tweet).
To view your bookmarked Tweets, tap “Bookmarks” from your profile icon menu do the following:
- Find a Tweet you want to bookmark.
- Click on the share icon.
- Select “Add Tweet to Bookmarks.”
- Click your profile icon to see all your bookmarks, and to access the menu and select “Bookmarks.”
If you wish to remove Tweets from your Bookmarks, open your Bookmarks tab, click on the share icon on the Tweet you wish to remove and select “remove Tweet from Bookmarks.”Find the best Marketing Automation Tools here to automate your ads.