How can Sales & Marketing Teams Perform Better in a Remote Work Setup during COVID-19?
An insight into the new remote-work format and going digital
The pandemic has forced companies to practice remote working. Work from Home (WFH) has become the new normal and has also brought about a change in the workings of the companies. Marketing has now gone fully digital, with companies realizing the need to focus on their digital marketing plans. Understanding what the customers want during this time has become increasingly important. Let us have a look at some data that supports why digital marketing is the need of the hour-
- Consumers from the 35 to 44 age bracket increased their internet consumption by 11% while millennials increased their consumption by 5-11%
- Internet hits have increased by 50-70%
- About 57% of businesses have acquired a customer through their company blog
- About 31% of B2B professionals say that social selling allowed them to build deeper relationships with their clients
Ways to perform marketing and sales better during COVID-19
- Digital marketing plan according to changing consumer behaviour – Track the customers changing behaviour pattern. During a pandemic, customers buying behaviour will also keep changing. Create a digital marketing plan accordingly.
- Social media – It is very important to create a social media plan for your company. Since the time spent on social media by customers has increased to a great extent, companies should focus on engaging with customers and keep reminding them of their brand. Social media campaigns will help bring the brand to the customer’s attention. Use Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, and other online platforms to engage with your customers.
- Email Marketing– Sending personalised emails to your targeted audience will send the message to the consumer that you are open for business. Responses to the emails can be tracked and then the leads can be converted into sales.
ADOHM provides a unified platform for marketing and sales
ADOHM is an AI platform that will allow you to carry out marketing and sales activities through a unified platform without compromising on the personalization of the content. You can run multiple targeted marketing campaigns simultaneously. Email marketing will be automated, allowing you to not only schedule them but also track the leads which will make it much easier to convert them to sales. Marketing and sales teams can collaborate easily even while working remotely.
Sign Up with ADOHM to have a smooth marketing and sales experience.
Don’t forget to leave comments about your concerns regarding marketing, sales, data and more. We’d love to know how COVID-19 has changed your company’s perspective on remote working.