How much should brands actually spend on digital advertising in the coming times
When Planning your marketing budget plan, you might be enticed to take a look at where others are spending their marketing budget! You likewise may take a gander at where the most noteworthy R.O.I. will be and where it’s trended over the most recent couple of years.
- According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, they’ve suggested 7% to 8% of your gross revenue should be spent on marketing.
- Video marketing is the fastest-growing category, which will be double what it was from 2016 to 2021.
- Social Media Ads will be growing (less rapidly) to hit 25% of digital marketing spending.
HOW SHOULD YOU CREATE YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING PRIORITIES IN 2020?
- Make a list of the top 10 categories/industries that brought in a great number of leads over the past decade.
- Identify and analyse every client that you currently have and what are the reasons that they are still working with you and what brought them in.
- Work on the top 2-3 sources/influence points and concentrate your efforts around them and supporting them.
WHAT MARKETING ACTIVITIES SHOULD YOU SPEND ON FOR 2020?
A beautiful brand video that tells the story of your ideal customers
- Create the video around what will be your ideal customer and what makes them attractive in the market.
- Make it about them, not you.
- Make a Long 3-minute version and a shorter 1-minute version for different platforms.
- Put the video all over your website focusing on all the key areas where an individual would most likely interact with it basically all of the significant pages.
- Create a plan where you reserve money to spend on Youtube, Facebook, and Linkedin to get the video out and focus on remarketing to people that were on your site in the past month.
Engage people through ongoing content marketing videos which let your subject matter experts entertain and educate
- Find out where your ideal audience group is and try to master the format there.
- Try Experimenting with different content types which is more engaging and entertaining content not just educational.
- Make an effort to involve your team, and let them create videos that you believe your ideal customers would enjoy.
Focus on all kinds of targeting, experimentation, and promotion effort around the best content.
The idea is to present your audience with refreshing content to keep them engaged for the longest time. You should always be refreshing your best content in intervals of either half-yearly or yearly if not more often. Use shorter, more comfortable to remember ‘permalinks’ so that you can get links back to a post, and continually make that post better. Don’t abandon your old posts and starting over entirely because Google loves mature, upgraded content.
Upgrading your content and paid ads for ‘content upgrades.’
Positively not revolutionary here; The studies have proved that paid search is still the number one channel for ‘perceived R.O.I.’ for marketers’ marketing spends. If you have a look at the data available and see what has been working for your company. This will help you to create content that gets you more qualified leads and helps double the ROI. The crucial step is to focus on things that you would not have done in the past and its time you try it out and double your efforts towards it.
Click here to know the best ways to apply paid ads in your digital marketing strategy.