The Smart Guide to Remarketing to your Customers with Your Product (Reengaging)
Pareto’s principle says that 20% of effort gives you 80% of the result, what most marketing professionals shy away from is focusing on that 20%.
How is that relevant in this context you may ask? Well, read on and you’ll know what it is that we’re talking about.
Businesses often tend to focus solely on acquiring new customers, overlooking the goldmine that they are sitting on, the re-visitors.
It is relatively easier to go back and sell to re-visitors than finding new customers for one simple reason only (there could be more however I like to believe that this is the most prevalent):
People just aren’t ready to buy when they first find you
Here are some facts to favor the above statement:
- New customers are only half as likely as returning customers to make a purchase at just a 7.6% rate, compared to 14.8% to existing customers. (Business Insider)
- New visitors also have higher bounce rates, 34.8% of the time compared to 24.4% for returning visitors. (Business Insider)
- A 5% increase in customer retention can increase a company’s profitability by 75%. (Bain & Co)
- 82% of companies agree that retention is cheaper to execute than acquisition. (Econsultancy)
- 97% of people who visit your site for the first time leave without buying anything, and then they’re lost forever. (Business Insider)
There is no way of getting business from there unless one makes significant effort in bringing the first timers back. How is this done? REMARKETING is the answer!
Okay, so how is this done?
To rather simplify a complex process like coding for your marketing, ADOHM simply allows you to engage with your recent web visitors by running remarketing advertisements across Google, Facebook, Instagram and Taboola.
What are we offering?
A complete 360- degree, AI powered product suite that will help you in obtaining customer insights and their online footprint while actively retargeting the ads to fit the customer behaviour and more.
Sign Up with ADOHM to get started on your marketing journey!
Don’t forget to leave comments about your concerns regarding marketing, sales, data and more!